Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
June 7, 2021
Safely enjoy all of the action and excitement of Tulalip Resort Casino.
The safety, health and well-being of our guest and team members has, and always will be, our first priority. Daily deep cleaning procedures have been increased on the casino floor, hotel and throughout the entire property. Hand sanitizer stations are readily available and we are enforcing social distancing. We are strictly following the CDC’s guidelines.
Here are some things you can expect: Find all of the latest updates and information online at TulalipCasino.com. If you have any questions, ask a team member for assistance.
As You Arrive:
- Masks are optional for all guests inside the property.
Around the Property:
- All guests must comply with our 100% no smoking or vaping policy outside designated smoking areas.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in high traffic areas where appropriate.
- Additional hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the property and by slot banks for your convenience.
- Team members that have been vaccinated have the option to wear a mask.
- Reduced seating capacity and spacing will be available in open public spaces in accordance with healthy social distancing.
The Gaming Floor:
- Enhanced disinfectant cleaning procedures will be administered frequently throughout shifts.
- All machines will be disinfected regularly, including attendants offering to sanitize machines for guests as they play.
- Congregations or crowds of guests will be dispersed in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Limited seating and games will be available to allow for proper social distancing.
- Dice will be sanitized after each shooter, and the game will be sanitized after each game.
- High-touch gaming items will be routinely disinfected. Cards will be refreshed more frequently.
At the Resort:
- The front desk has been rearranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- No entry into occupied rooms will be allowed for team members or guest room attendants.
- There is no daily maid service, however soiled linen / towels will be replenished upon request.
- Deliveries will be dropped off at the front door for all guest deliveries.
- All nightclub and entertainment venues, except the Tulalip Amphitheatre, are closed until further notice.
- Table configurations, barstools and seating have been adjusted to allow for proper social distancing.
- Maximum of six guests per table in Blackfish Wild Salmon Grill & Bar.
- High-touch items will be cleaned and disinfected between guests, or replaced with disposable versions.
- Self-serve items, such as condiments, have been removed.
- Refills will not be provided for self-supplied beverage containers.
- Bars that allow for proper social distancing will be open, and all surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- To go option is available at all restaurants.